Benefits of Jojoba Oil
This natural oil has many benefits. Jojoba oil is such a versatile natural oil due to its similar molecular structure to our very own sebum, which is an oil we produce to keep our skin moist.
Just Jojoba Australia’s Jojoba oil is natural and hypoallergenic, which means it can be used on any skin type from soothing young sensitive skin to hydrating dry mature skin as well as balancing oily skin, healing acne and breakouts. Jojoba oil is often used as:
- A hydrating moisturizer - If you’re looking for a very deep hydration that will not cause acne Jojoba oil is perfect.
- A way to help prevent stretch marks - The hydration elements in Jojoba oil makes the skin more elastic to help avoid stretch marks through pregnancy or other weight gain.
- A way to repair damaged skin - If you have chafed, wind chapped or sun burnt skin Jojoba oil can be used to sooth as it accelerates the wound healing process.
- A treatment for cradle cap - Cure your little one from the pain of cradle cap by using Jojoba oil in their bath and directly on the skin.
- A shaving rash preventative - Use the hydrating qualities of Jojoba Oil to soothe skin after shaving.
- A gentle make up remover - Remove your make-up gently but effectively, with no need to use a skin toner after. Jojoba Oil removes not only make-up but dirt and bacteria. It’s so gentle you can even use it on your eyes.
- A wrinkle fighter - Help fight fine lines and wrinkles by using Jojoba Oil daily to hydrate the skin.
- A way to get healthier hair - Add moisture to both your scalp and hair which helps improve texture and shine by simply applying Jojoba Oil on a regular basis.
- A bath oil - Add a few drops of Jojoba Oil to a warm bath to help with relaxation.